Barney's Seattle stock

ch3rrybl0ss0ms

bag.addict
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I didn't really have much time last night in Barney's, cause they're closing at 7 and I went there like bout 10 minutes prior to their closing time

I saw:
Ocean City with SGH (beautiful...!) :heart:
Violet City with SGH
Jaune Day with SGH
either Oatmeal or Sandstone Day in GH (not sure)
Plomb Day in GH (there's few in display..)
White City with GGH (maybe it's ivory.. )
Black Work RH
Black Day RH

Lots of wallets...

You can call at 206.622.6300 for further information
HTH :heart:

Thanks Starsnhevn!!!! I said it was grey, and could be called, lead, steel, or plomb. It is sooo frustrating!!!!!
Thanks again for your help!!!
Was the hardware GSH? (fingers crossed!!!!!) Or GGH?
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Starsnhevn!!!! I said it was grey, and could be called, lead, steel, or plomb. It is sooo frustrating!!!!!
Thanks again for your help!!!
Was the hardware GSH? (fingers crossed!!!!!) Or GGH?
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA PP! I was on a quest recently for a Plomb PT w/SGH. More often than not, they thought I was saying Plum so they thought I was inquiring about the Violet. I finally had to get out of the "Plomb" reference and called it Steel or Dark Grey instead. I called there the other day and I wish I could remember the name of the SA. She was pretty knowledgable. Anyway, good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.

Thanks againCB and Star. I had a good SA yesterday when I called.I think sometimes it's hard to tell when they lump together steel, black, and anthracite. It sounds like they only got the Steel with GGH and he said no days at all????
It's so disappointing, maybe I'll try Chicago today. I want a CP too!!!!!;)

ITA PP! I was on a quest recently for a Plomb PT w/SGH. More often than not, they thought I was saying Plum so they thought I was inquiring about the Violet. I finally had to get out of the "Plomb" reference and called it Steel or Dark Grey instead. I called there the other day and I wish I could remember the name of the SA. She was pretty knowledgable. Anyway, good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.

I had to laugh when I read this ... alas, I too have found that I have had to refer to the Plomb as Steel-Grey or Dark Grey. I guess most of the folks haven't gotten past rudimentary French!