Help stop the voices...

*whispers in ear* there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland...........there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland......

Are you going to be sitting in a Corporate area? I'd be too scared to take Hermes if I was sitting down with the fans. Then again, I'm a big girly blouse.

*SQUEAL* Young and the Restless is on.....gotta dash! :flowers:

*whispers in ear* there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland...........there's a Rouge H Lindy over here in Holland......

Are you going to be sitting in a Corporate area? I'd be too scared to take Hermes if I was sitting down with the fans. Then again, I'm a big girly blouse.

*SQUEAL* Young and the Restless is on.....gotta dash! :flowers:

LOL...I returned a rouge H lindy in Paris... Seats just off 50 yard line...

Lol, I forgot. I'm such a noob.

Is the 50 yard line a good area? Or will beer be sloshed around with abandon? Do they do the Wave at Football games?

Oops, ad break is over, back soon!

Lol, I forgot. I'm such a noob.

Is the 50 yard line a good area? Or will beer be sloshed around with abandon? Do they do the Wave at Football games?

Oops, ad break is over, back soon!

I miss the MF HAC in Amsterdam...sign...

Yes...good seats...definitely beer though...big tailgate game...

Ok, recap- which bags do you have still in your possession? Give us some choices!!! Of course, a Lindy, etoupe or blue jean or another color (not black) would be perfect!

def the massai. i'm not a fan of the lindy but it seems like a big bag to bring to a game. the massai is much more low profile. then again i'm on the side of no h for a football game.