What's YOUR favourite burger joint? Pics please!

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
I didnt want to hijack Megs's burger thread so I thought I would start a new one .. what is YOUR favourite burger place?
Ours would be (Gourmet Burger Kitchen aka. GBK) in London, UK .. we liked the branches in Chiswick and Westbourne Grove (sp?) the best ... when we were living in London, we used to eat there every singe weekend!! sometimes on weekdays too!! it's just too good to be true!! ..

GBK-Close_up.jpg

not really a burger joint but theres a place in portugal where my parents have a home that has beer taps on the table, it like a petrol pump and has a little dial to tell you how much it will cost. it so cool.

Winstead's in Kansas City!!

It has the best onion rings EVER. I won't even eat onion rings anywhere else!

I live in Denver so I only get to KC about once a year to visit my best friend. When we're there, we eat at Winstead's as much as we can!

I don't really eat a lot of fast food burgers but these are so YUMMY!

Fuddruckers. Get the "Gordo." You will feel like a gorged boa constrictor, and will probably not want to even think about food for a day or two afterward, but it's worth it.

They also have smaller ones, and there is one bigger than the Gordo, which is made out an entire pound of hamburger. If you happen to have an alarmingly large husband, he may be able to consume two of these, and watching him do it, and then request some caramel brownies, will be very entertaining for you.

Mine? MickeyD's double cheeseburger! No pickle for me though :lol:
core_menu_items.RowPar.0002.ContentPar.0002.ColumnPar.0003.Image.gif

OR

Fuddruckers triple cheeseburger with Monterey Jack, Swiss and Cheddar. Yuuuuummmmmmmmm!