what happened to all the chevre???

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
so, i'm craving a chevre for my first birkin. i love the sheen, weight, and how the colors POP in chevre. seems like the bright, fun colors aren't currently available:crybaby:

i'd love fuschia, violet, or rouge vif...

does anyone know if i could podium order/special order any of these colors in chevre?

will hermes ever bring back these colors in chevre?

What happened to all the chevre???

They are here......

redir

but I'm luring them here.......

redir

via here. Job done!

1hermeskellyarticle5.jpg

Fleurs - you crack me up!

There is a new chevre coming, but only in Kellys at the moment. Only in a few colours, though.

Chevre will be back, for sure. They're just doing different things at the moment...and they'll probably have other similar bright colours in the future! Don't fret!!

But kim, they haven't been doing fuschia or vif for more than a year, now. Perhaps ask your SA about an SO?

I just saw the swatches of the new chèvre Mangalore wich is TDF, it's even more shiny than the chèvre we were used to, and there's this very strong and saturated new color called Paon, I've been obsessed by this color for the last days...

^^^ Yes they are, and this is a real problem because I won't have the funds for another extra bag, and I am already committed to raisin box. Ouch! Anybody needing an extra kidney for Paon's sake???