chanel shopping in Seattle

The downtown Seattle Nordstrom is the only place that has Chanel. It can be a hit or miss depending on when you go and what you want. Some TPfers have had great luck there. The SA's there are very sweet! I would recommend Frederick, he will take the time to really help you! Have fun!

Hi 255 Medina,

Can u confirm the address??

Nordstorm
500 Pine Street
Seattle 98101
(206) 6282111

Thks/appreciated yr reply

Since Nordstrom is the only place that sells Chanel there, I recommend calling ahead and put a bag or 2 on hold, that way your DH won't leave the boutique empty-handed because they have nothing you/he like! So your DH can go home proud for getting you something you love, and you can get exactly what you want! Hehe. Just thinking ahead for ya.

Thks OCgirl..so thoughtful of u.
Btw.. i will show him the bag(s) I want...if it is not in stk in Nords.. I probably would ask my brother to get it for me in Paris ...hehehe... still considering ..difficult to make some choices here...more chanel..or "hop" to another brand...LV...epi Ivoire/suhali..blanc...sigh...
Too many choices...but got to be selective

Thk Coldplayerlover... my DH is going to Seattle (from S'pore).. this month April...

Hi ladies..

I am about to make my first Chanel purchase and I really need your help PLEASE.

After reading so many threads, btw thanks so much they are all so helpful, it sounds like locating the purse I want, (black or red caviar jumbo or medium large classic flap), is almost impossible. I live in Vancouver and am planning on going down to Seattle for a shopping trip next month.. i was hoping to get the purse then..

What do you suggest?
should I contact a SA in Seattle in advance??

Would a SA locate and hold a bag for a random stranger like me?

Do you know the contact for SA, email perhaps??

i'm asking too many questinos here, i'm sorry..

Thanks so much in advance!! :heart:

I assume you are referring to the Chanel shop in the Seattle Nordstrom. I was just in the store tonight. I have never seen a red cavier classic flap and it would be in my hands now if there was one. There were at least 1 and maybe 2 medium black flaps in the store tonight but I did not look closely to see if they were cavier. The one I recall had gold hardware. I suggest that you call and ask what they have. I am pretty sure they would hold something for a day or so. Does the Chanel in Vancouver not carry the flap?

I visited Chanel @ Nordstrom Downtown Seattle last night, I saw:

Dark Beige Bubble Quilt Bowler (love this very much!!)
Beige Bubble Quilt Flap
Dark Beige Bubble Quilt Small Flap
Beige Bubble Quilt small Flap
Paris Biarritz Tote in Black pony in 2 sizes (similar to GST and PST)
Bordeaux Caviar PST
Black Caviar GST
White/Ivory Luxe Ligne Flap
Red Luxe Ligne Bowler
Black Caviar Medium Flap
Beige Caviar Medium Flap
Black Caviar Classic Clutch
Cambon Bowler in Nude or Blush? not really sure..
few Cambon style..
The 7K Reissue with Charms
Lots of accessories
Lots of Sharpey bags
Pocket in the city
few of the Rock bag (black patent)

For further information u can give a call to Cecillia (she's my SA) and Japanese lady SA (i forgot her name).
Sorry I don't have direct Chanel boutique phone number, but you can try calling this (206) 628-2111

HTH :love: