Tokidoki Vacanze???

ejwrox

Jun 22, 2007
I LOVE vacanze, I think it's adorable, just my only worry is that you can only carry it at Christmas time.:sad:
I don't know if I want to spend a lot of money on a bag I can only wear for a month. What do you guys think?

Nah, it's not just for winter. I :heart: winter & Christmas so I plan on rocking that bag from the time I get it until April! :graucho: Then again I listen to Christmas music in July so I'm definitely not normal! :upsidedown:

I think that lots of people would wear VACANZE all year round.

Using the bag for one month out of the year isn't too bad, since i own quite a few and try to rotate between over a dozen bags..so 12 months outta year, one a month. Sounds Good!

Using the bag for one month out of the year isn't too bad, since i own quite a few and try to rotate between over a dozen bags..so 12 months outta year, one a month. Sounds Good!

This is a great plan!!! I own enough too to use one a month for 12 months!! :idea: You are a genius!! :graucho:

Happy Birthday Tomorrow ?? DJR! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Tokidoki is just so fun & out there, I don't think there's anything inappropriate about wearing it whenever and where ever you want.

But I personally do see some of my bags as more associated with one season or another. I think of L'amore, Spiaggia and Paradiso as more spring / summer bags. I see Adios Star and Inferno as autumns (I guess because of halloween and the skulls & devils). I'd probably only wear Vacanze during the Christmas season. But I don't see anything wrong with wearing it any time of the year... isn't there that thing about "Christmas in July".

I'm going to use it in the summer to make everone go huh????? lolz. No, but seriously if you are just going to have one tokidoki bag maybe it isn't too bright to buy a winter themed one, but if you have a few toki bags I can see getting Vacanze cuz seriously there are only 12 months in a year and I'd wear them 2/12 so yeahhh...that's not that bad.