POST PICS of YOUR SLOUCHY FLOOPY USED BIRKINS

vreelandia

A Living Work of Art
May 20, 2007
Who as the luck to have already a birkin with this look?!?!? floopy, slouchy, used, "avec patine"...
POST PICS,
I´m working hard to made all from my collection to look like this...

P.S- Thanks jaegerlehomme for the advise, it´s WORKING!!!! anyway still have to use them a lot , be very unawared, and who knows robbed...lol oh god, no please, just kidding!

Attachments

• 1593.jpg
    1593.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 14,652
  • %250HERMESjanebirkin1.jpg
    %250HERMESjanebirkin1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 14,575
  • Love
Reactions: saskiamoet
YES!!!!!! This is what I'm looking for in a black Box Birkin if I should ever be so lucky to find one.......one that's been around the block a few times and well-loved!!!!

okay here she is....mrs FLOPPY orange togo birkin 40 including free batwinging:smile:
and NO I dont mistreat her, she just likes to chill, compared to her other compagnons...

(okay, to be honest: she is a slut and loves to show it off as well, but shhhhhhh haha)

;)

(sorry for my outfit!)

Attachments

• DSC00471.JPG
    DSC00471.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 13,309
  • DSC00472.JPG
    DSC00472.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 12,472
You don´t have to apologise for the outfit, actually I love to use navy stripes T-shirts or tank tops with my red one. It´s a shame you took with the cell, the colors:S, anyway, she´s still a bit new like mine...not used one like poor mrs.lohan loool, but it´s on the right way to become even moreeeeeeeeeee slouchy, and yeah oranges they are such a show off sluties:tup:

okay here she is....mrs FLOPPY orange togo birkin 40 including free batwinging:smile:
and NO I dont mistreat her, she just likes to chill, compared to her other compagnons...

(okay, to be honest: she is a slut and loves to show it off as well, but shhhhhhh haha)

;)

(sorry for my outfit!)

Reactions: netinvader
You don´t have to apologise for the outfit, actually I love to use navy stripes T-shirts or tank tops with my red one. It´s a shame you took with the cell, the colors:S, anyway, she´s still a bit new like mine...not used one like poor mrs.lohan loool, but it´s on the right way to become even moreeeeeeeeeee slouchy, and yeah oranges they are such a show off sluties:tup:

dude, I am working on it!
now show pics of you with yours! we are birkin borthers-we have twins, I just realized that!

yeah for orange togo 40 cm!

;)

(sorry for my outfit!)

:drool:

You are very attractive
oh and the bag is too!

he he

Reactions: sfadman
hennaria I found this of my gold one, but it still need a lot of work on it... It was open that´s why looks a bit more like we LIKE

Attachments

• image-5.jpg
    image-5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12,582