Woodbury Commons Outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
So I went to the Woodbury Commons Coach outlet yesterday - and I do feel bad saying this - it was a major let down. :tdown: I did not see one bag I really liked! I only purchased the little monkey keychain. This is the third time I have gone to this Coach outlet in the past 6 mths and have not found a bag I loved! I always hear that people find the carlys, ergos etc in the outlets! Which outlets are these! I never see them in Woodbury. Also, I see a lot of bags at Woodbury that I have never seen at the retails stores. But on the upside, I found a GORGEOUS Gucci bag - blk monogram suede with a burgandy stripe down the middle- unbelievable!! :yahoo: Thought I'd share!

I heard the same thing about the Woodbury Commons Outlet...I wanted to stop there when we were on the thruway, but hubby said NO!!! LOL... I dont know if you live in NY, but in the actual town of Woodbury on Long Island, there is a REALLY nice boutique in the Woodbury Commons there! It's a bunch of boutiques set up kinda like a strip mall...VERY QUAINT little village!!! I just went there for the first time this past week, and will ONLY buy bags from that boutique from now on...The SA's were SUPER friendly and helpful, they even showed me the "closet to heaven"!!!! LOLOL...the closet where ALL the Coach bags are stored til people buy them...and they are all wrapped up in the original Coach wrappings, etc! and the smell of leather....it was PURE HEAVEN~!!!!! LOLOL.... Our outlets out in Riverhead, NY (Tanger Outlet Center) is also not a signature store. I questioned it, and was told the closest signature outlet to me is in Pennsylvania~~~ GREAT!!!!!!!!

same here, i live in California, and our outlets NEVER have signature stuff. sorta disappointing when i see all these ladies get great sig ergos and stuff from outlets. :sad:

I heard the same thing about the Woodbury Commons Outlet...I wanted to stop there when we were on the thruway, but hubby said NO!!! LOL... I dont know if you live in NY, but in the actual town of Woodbury on Long Island, there is a REALLY nice boutique in the Woodbury Commons there! It's a bunch of boutiques set up kinda like a strip mall...VERY QUAINT little village!!! I just went there for the first time this past week, and will ONLY buy bags from that boutique from now on...The SA's were SUPER friendly and helpful, they even showed me the "closet to heaven"!!!! LOLOL...the closet where ALL the Coach bags are stored til people buy them...and they are all wrapped up in the original Coach wrappings, etc! and the smell of leather....it was PURE HEAVEN~!!!!! LOLOL.... Our outlets out in Riverhead, NY (Tanger Outlet Center) is also not a signature store. I questioned it, and was told the closest signature outlet to me is in Pennsylvania~~~ GREAT!!!!!!!!
Pennsylvania?! Wow, that'll be a fun road trip! I'm surprised that Woodbury isn't a "signature" outlet, because they have to compete with all of the high-end brands up there with outlets.

BUT, if anyone else goes up to Woodbury, be sure to check out the Neiman Marcus outlet and the Saks 5th Avenue outlet, I've seen really nice Coach bags in there before (both the Woodbury and Jersey Gardens stores).

Status
Not open for further replies.