bowling bag

OK, so I still haven't been able to find pics online, but I kept looking at the Carminio one at the boutique, then it was sold and they only had the Nero. I was contemplating the Nero during the Angelito's sale, but decided to wait because I wanted the Carminio. My SA at the Costa Mesa BV boutique is now ordering me a Carminio one so I can go in and look at it before I buy. I am 80% sold on the bag and can't wait until it gets in. Just an update! Has anyone been able to find pics online? Once again, it kind of looks like a turtle but they call it the bowling bag...

OK, so I still haven't been able to find pics online, but I kept looking at the Carminio one at the boutique, then it was sold and they only had the Nero. I was contemplating the Nero during the Angelito's sale, but decided to wait because I wanted the Carminio. My SA at the Costa Mesa BV boutique is now ordering me a Carminio one so I can go in and look at it before I buy. I am 80% sold on the bag and can't wait until it gets in. Just an update! Has anyone been able to find pics online? Once again, it kind of looks like a turtle but they call it the bowling bag...

Is this it? They used to have it in red

http://www.shirise.com/shirise/prod...EEFC&mscssid=3QUH76J1UPCS8LFX57D2E8UKMB388W8E

nizlay - that's not it, although close! The one I refer to is a dome-shape, opens with a zipper on top (but has a harder casing/not soft) and above the zipper has the one clasp that flaps over like for the Roma. But it's a hand-held, smaller item. That one is cute too!

uclaboi - my SA is Hannah. Who do you use?