I tried on the bubble quilt in beige today --

I was going to and came home with the python clutch instead. I am now thinking I should go back and exchange. I think the clutch has more longevity, but I would get a lot more use out of the bubble quilt.

while i love the feel of the bubble quilt collection, it looks a bit diseased to me (i said this to the SA and he looked at me like i was crazy) - i guess like a purse with mumps? but that's just my opinion... however i was LOVING the green one that someone had posted a little while ago, that was TDF!

while i love the feel of the bubble quilt collection, it looks a bit diseased to me (i said this to the SA and he looked at me like i was crazy) - i guess like a purse with mumps? but that's just my opinion... however i was LOVING the green one that someone had posted a little while ago, that was TDF!

hahahhahahahahaa... that's a first....

mumps or not, i love my bubble quilt flap! :P

I love how they feel!!! I am drawn to them until I pick it up and try it on. It feels bloated (was it me?, na) -- just too bulky. I believe Michelle posted the green one and it's a jaw dropper. Just gorgeous and so are the other colors -- so rich and yummy soft.