My Chanel Bag Family - officially on a ban now!

Keep or Return the White Baby Cabas?

• Keep it

• Lose it

Results are only viewable after voting.

CindyYZ

Dreams of H and CLs
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I'm finally ready to declare myself free from anymore Chanel longings (well, at least until something absolutely TDF comes around!) Here's a pic of all my Chanel bags (I have other accessories that I'll post a pic in the future).

TPF_Chanel_family.jpg

I tried to grab everything I wanted before the price increase and the past month added:

- Dark Silver 226 Reissue
- White Baby Cabas (at old $1795 price)
- Dark White Jumbo with Bijoux Chain

The other bags I have in the pic are the large ultimate soft,
beige/black cambon bowler, black caviar large kelly (i also have a clutch, not pictured here). I'm returning a beige GST, the shape and color just wasn't right for me, but it looks so good on so many TPF'ers I had to give it a try.

The only bag I'm a little bit on the fence about is the baby cabas. I've always loved it, and couldn't resist after hearing some were available at the old price, but do feel a bit too indulgent after adding the Reissue and Jumbo. Now the whole discussion about loose threading has me worried. Any thoughts? TIA!

What a lovely Chanel family! If you like soft, slouchy bags, and aren't afraid of white, then I would say keep it. Or else, return it.

-Stephanie (pond23)

I think it goes into your collection perfectly! The jumbo flap and the baby cabas are so different, I see the baby cabas as more of a casual bag so it's definitely justifiable!

It's beautiful! Keep it and use it everyday! I've been drooling for that bag and I didn't know they were still available to buy. You'll regret it if you return it. It balances out the rest of your awesome collection.

May I ask...where and when did you purchase the Baby Cabas?

Call Bergdorf Goodman, I think they still have a few! Ask for Juan 212-753-7300.

It's beautiful! Keep it and use it everyday! I've been drooling for that bag and I didn't know they were still available to buy. You'll regret it if you return it. It balances out the rest of your awesome collection.

May I ask...where and when did you purchase the Baby Cabas?