My new large patent quilted croc Tribute arrived today

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Ladies, i jut ordered the patent Tribute from YSL boutique in NY yesterday and it just arrived today.:yahoo: I must say i really love this bag and the Downtown is going back to Saks today. :tdown:It is very chic and light and easy to carry. For those of you whom are not sure about this bag, i would say go for it without any hesitation.:tup: I love the large size and i am 5'3", 125lb and it is not big at all. :nogood:I will post modeling pics after my run and shower hehe.:PEnjoy the pics.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3177 (2).JPG
    IMG_3177 (2).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 7,377
  • IMG_3179 (2).JPG
    IMG_3179 (2).JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3170 (2).JPG
    IMG_3170 (2).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3173 (2).JPG
    IMG_3173 (2).JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3172 (2).JPG
    IMG_3172 (2).JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 74
Oh Nanaz! I love this! I want one soooo bad!

I'd love to see modelling pics as I don't know whether to go for this size or the smaller version :graucho:

Love it! :yahoo:
Hi Girlie, i couldn't decide between the two either but i took the chance and bought the large one.:yahoo: It is perfect (for me). :tup:I don't think i would have been happy with the med. one.:nogood: You should get one soon because they are selling really fast.:sweatdrop:

Hi Girlie, i couldn't decide between the two either but i took the chance and bought the large one.:yahoo: It is perfect (for me). :tup:I don't think i would have been happy with the med. one.:nogood: You should get one soon because they are selling really fast.:sweatdrop:

Well I am 5 ft 4 and 110 lbs so I reckon large will be best for me too ;)

I will call round the stores tomorrow and see what I can find :graucho:

Congrats again - I really love it :heart:

Ooo...GREAT bag Nanaz!!!! Can't wait for modeling pics. I sooo want one but am sadly on a ban right now, so I'll have to settle for drooling over yours :drool:
Thanks girlie, you really need to get one of these.:yes: I am selling some of my bags in order to pay for this one and others.:graucho: