What do you ladies think of this bag?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I just saw this picture on the celeb section and wow Christina is really rocking the bag. :tup:I love the way she carries her Bbags with a special style and i always enjoy looking at her pictures.:yes:
What do you ladies think of the bag :tup: or :tdown:. It looks awsome in Red.:nuts:

Attachments

• christina_aguilera.jpg
    christina_aguilera.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 172
:tup:
i think it looks awesome! the leather looks amazing, almost RT like... are you thinking about it??
Ah girlie i am thinking about every thing right now and i am getting a headache.:wacko::upsidedown: We always get the motorcycle bags and i thought this one was very unique and different.:tup: I really have to see it in person before i decide any thing. :yes:

Does any one know the name the of this bag and how much it costs? :smile:

I have seen this style at balny. Maybe not that size and shape but that style. Its okay but I thought it was so hard leather wise. Very tough...

That's sort of what I was thinking~ when I think of Bbags I want to have that yummy soft and smooshy leather but it's always good to have variety too.

Nanaz - they have these bags at Neiman Marcus! The red on the photo is not an accurate representation of the color, it's more of a brick red in person.

The Lune bags are very structured. I think they are extremely sophisticated bags but also heavy and expensive.

They also have the clutches at Neimans (the Lune Clutch, and the Envelope Clutch in Mastic w/ GGH $945)

Is it the Lune Bag? I'm not sure if that's right but I just remembered seeing it in the latest Harper's Bazaar (Australian version). Here's a pic - not sure if you can see it that well. It says:" Balenciaga Lune bag, approximately $3267 AUD"
P8210007.jpg

Hope that helps!