Is the botkier stirrup discontinued?

It's been discontinued for awhile, but betnyp's suggestion is great. The Stirrup pops up occasionally on eBay too and usually goes for a very good price.

Good luck in your search!

I have one and have seen them on ebay from time to time. I must say that although it is gorgeous, it does not stay on my shoulder that well. Just my two cents ;)

Nevermind, I found one at cultstatus.com.au, if anyone's looking for one it's going for pretty cheap too.

I have one and have seen them on ebay from time to time. I must say that although it is gorgeous, it does not stay on my shoulder that well. Just my two cents ;)

Oh my... doesn't that mean it just... falls completely off? There's only one strap...

I love mine - I have one same colour as Betnyp's picture I - it will be a great fall bag :smile: .. haven't had it out for the summer. Love Botkier! Hope they make wallets soon.

I used to have one in bronze. The metallic Botkiers are a stiffer leather than the non-metallic bags. I didn't have any issues with it on my shoulder but it didn't have a lot of organization IMO. The outside pockets were useless for me.

I love mine - I have one same colour as Betnyp's picture I - it will be a great fall bag :smile: .. haven't had it out for the summer. Love Botkier! Hope they make wallets soon.

Oooh botkier wallets will be great! I do love botkier... it's not quite designer and I like it that way. I wouldn't be able to tote an obvious designer bag around, but I want to get the same feeling as if I did if you know what I mean.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow if all goes well :smile:.