Making purse here but need help

My wife is liking to make purse like in America but wonder why so small are these purses? Perhaps you help make bigger purse for thing like AK-47 magazines and car jumper leads?

Is sexy and fashionable to have a purse for these thing?

Why not just embellish the plain and in my view, not very beautiful, nylon zip bags of the appropriate size? Even the most boring AK bag can become a real conversation piece with the addition of just a few beads, rhinestones, faux pearls, a snippet or two of ribbon and lace - and don't forget a cute charm for the zipper pull!

He's asking about bags to hold AK-47 magazines (machine gun ammo) and car jumper cables! He's making fun of how large our purses are... and if you check his other posts they are just as bizarre.

MisterB
Welcome to the Purse Forum! I hope that your can learn lots about style in America - and we too can learn about the fashion that you have in Uzbekistan. I think that some of your designers are very fashion forward. I would love to know how I could purchase a thong like this for my boyfriend?

Are there any designer impresarios who make purses of similar designs? Look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• borat-green-thong-swimsuit.jpg
    borat-green-thong-swimsuit.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 37
^^^
Uhmmm - not sure that I would say beautiful... striking yes - but I do find her gaze to me enigmatic - you know that the more I stare at her - the more I wonder what she is thinking....

Is she an It-girl from Uzbekistan? (Like our own Paris Hilton?)