New Belted Ergo 11261...TOBACCO OR PLUM?? PLEASE HELP!

COACH ERGO LEATHER BELTED HOBO 11261...PLUM OR TOBACCO? WHICH DO YOU PREFER???

• PLUM

• TOBACCO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, girls! My daughter has FINALLY convinced me to purchase an ALL leather Coach! I have had them in the past many years ago, and have since been in love with and buying signature. The new Ergo belted leather hobo, style 11261, is REALLY getting me! But, once again, I am stuck b/w TWO colors! Please give me your opinions on which color you prefer in this handbag and why!!! The plum or the tobacco!!! Thanks, girls!!!

I just looked them up.. they are both beautiful but I vote for tobacco.. to me it is really rich and deep and pretty but has more character than the plum which is just more of a solid color :tup: Let us know what you decide!! ;)

I love them both but I think if I HAD to choose I'd go with tobacco. That's the one I have my eye on right now. But I want to see them IRL. I love them both though, that's a hard choice.

Boy, difficult decision! I LOVE the plum color, and it's different. BUT the hardware stands out better and the details of the purse stand out better w/the tobacco. Hmmmm......:confused1: