in nyc.

sofakingsweet

hello.
Jun 20, 2007
hey there :smile:

well, i'm all settled and have moved into my dorm at FIT. i've been on a shopping frenzy, but am going to sell a lot of my vuitton that i barely use anymore and will have a couple hundred to splurge. i've already spent a lot on the shopping trips i've taken these past few days!! so i was looking for som unique bargains.

can anyone suggest any cosignment shops, thrift shops, and/or vintage shops around?

suggestions asap please! class starts monday and shopping trips, work, and school definitely do not mix. hehe.

thanks!

hey there :smile:

well, i'm all settled and have moved into my dorm at FIT. i've been on a shopping frenzy, but am going to sell a lot of my vuitton that i barely use anymore and will have a couple hundred to splurge. i've already spent a lot on the shopping trips i've taken these past few days!! so i was looking for som unique bargains.

can anyone suggest any cosignment shops, thrift shops, and/or vintage shops around?

suggestions asap please! class starts monday and shopping trips, work, and school definitely do not mix. hehe.

thanks!

Check out the Intermix sale, it's the last day tomorrow. Was there today and lots of good deals-- denims (SFAM, Paige, J brand, Citizens, Sass & Bide, etc), shoes (I got Chloes!) and clothes. :smile:

mmk, i'll be heading to intermix in an hour or 2. thanks to both of you. i went to union sq yesterday. i didn't find much =(

there's a consignment shop called tokyo 7 in the village that i absolutely.....has a lot of amazing fashions. ina is great as well (but expensive IMO) :yes:

also-if the barney's warehouse sale is still going on you should check that out

congrats on getting settled in at FIT! i worked literally directly across the street all summer :smile: