What Charms Do You Use With Your Chocolate Signature Carly's

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I decided my Chocolate Signature Carly needed a tiny boost to make her a bit more colorful. So, I headed to my nearest outlet to see if I could find a cute charm. All the hardware is gold, so I wanted to match her with cute charm that had a gold ring. I did find a really cute heart with gold studs on it and brown signature in the center. It looked very classy, but I was wearing my gold/khacki Carly and she stole it away. So Jealous. So, ladies if you would send me some pics of your Chocolate Carly's decorated and just what you use to make the chocolate stand out, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!! :tup:

When I had my chocolate carly I just had my inital charm on it.. I thought it was really cute on that! Silver hardware, but to me it looked good! ;)
Thanks! It is such a nice bag it really does not need anything, but I am prone to Turquoise or pink with brown and wanted just sonething with a gold ring to to match the pretty hardware. . :tup:

Sorry I don't have the pic anymore I agree against the chocolate carly especially on the carly I like the charm... I think I have seen some with the koi fish and I agree the sun would look good.. check out the carly forum, there may be some pics on there... :tup:

Sorry I don't have the pic anymore I agree against the chocolate carly especially on the carly I like the charm... I think I have seen some with the koi fish and I agree the sun would look good.. check out the carly forum, there may be some pics on there... :tup:
I love your slogan,..just give me the Coach....adorable...I saw the fish at the outlet. I should have just grabbed it, but it was silver. So hard to find a gold fob. Darn,..
:smile: