Jimmy Choo Eating My Words With A White Morgan On The Way

Well, I know I just posted that I was done with bags for a while, but I just bought a Morgan at 50% off. I don't really have a big square tote yet. I was thinking about a Tod's tote, but there is something about Jimmy Choo that keeps me coming back for more:heart:.It will be here on Monday. I also picked up JC Juniper sandals too. OK, NOW I am done!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• juniper.jpg
    juniper.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 240
  • JC Morgan.jpg
    JC Morgan.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 130
Wait a minute.....weren't we all just talking about the Morgan as the perfect DIAPER bag??? Luuucy....do YOU now have something to share with the rest of us??? :sneaky:

Gorgeous bag!! Love, love, love the color! And the sandals are just so pretty! Can't wait to see the modeling pics....especially of the bag! :woohoo:

Oh, and the word "done" is right up there with "never"....;)

Ooohh I knew it Samantha .... the power of JC bags!!!! ...... cant wait too see pics .... Morgan is beautiful, I so much want a white bag, but knowing me, my dogs, my BF, and my daughter, she wouldnt last white long...... Congrats!!!:tup::yahoo:

Oh-la-la Samantha...very nice! Love those shoes. I have a similiar style in suede and silver, Nesta and they are really comfy. JC has the prettiest flats!:love:

Oh yeah, and the bag is just fabulous! I just can't get away from that strap style. And since you live in Florida, you can wear white year round and get away with it!

Wait a minute.....weren't we all just talking about the Morgan as the perfect DIAPER bag??? Luuucy....do YOU now have something to share with the rest of us??? :sneaky:

Is there something you want to share with us Samantha:graucho:

Remember Stinkerbelle, she did say she wanted more kiddies (oops, I guess it was kitties):roflmfao:

Felines can be so loving, I understand completely. I have two DS , one pup, and will be adding more kitties (not kiddies)in the future.

Gorgeous bag:drool: I purchased those sandals, but they just didn't look right on short, stumpy legs:blah: but with your LONG legs, I know they look awesome. Looking forward to modeling photos:nuts:

Gorgeous bag!! Love, love, love the color! And the sandals are just so pretty! Can't wait to see the modeling pics....especially of the bag! :woohoo:

Oh, and the word "done" is right up there with "never"....;)
:roflmfao:
Stinkerbelle, you have a gift. I laugh out loud when I read many of your posts! You are so right about the ranking of done. I will try to never use it in my posts again(hehe).

Remember Stinkerbelle, she did say she wanted more kiddies (oops, I guess it was kitties):roflmfao:

:lol:Great recall Robyn! Impressive.

Ladies, I have no such news to share with you. I think you all might be slightly worried if I did. Three pregnancy announcements in one week on the Jimmy Choo Subforum???!!! Not to say I would not be thrilled to announce a pregnancy, I just think that chapter might be closed. More little kiddies running around my house would be amazing but at some point the baby stage has to come to an end:crybaby:.

Funny, you are all thinking of the Morgan as "The Jimmy Choo Diaper Bag". I have to say all the chatter is probably what pushed me over the edge to purchase it. That's tPF for you!

Gorgeous bag:drool: I purchased those sandals, but they just didn't look right on short, stumpy legs:blah: but with your LONG legs, I know they look awesome. Looking forward to modeling photos:nuts:

:roflmfao: I DO remember that!

:drool:Oh wow, I can't wait to see modeling pics. Once Samantha models it, i don't know if I'll be able to wait for the next sale to get mine.

And come to think of it, since my due date would be late April, maybe a white bag would be more chic than a black one... hmmmm. Are these still available? :graucho:

No, no, no. No more shopping for me. First thing's first. I gotta break the news to hubby.:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Morgan, Samantha. If this is some maternal instinct you got going on and post some "news" in the next months, I'm writing this up!!! LOL