OOPS :P heehee

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
Well, as my signature states, I'll break my "ban" (yeah, PSH, what ban) for a pirata gioco... so I began browsing eBay earlier in the evening, looking at toki bags that were ending soon and had low bids~ And I JOKINGLY bid on a 1st generation OP bella to see what the price would get to... and I actually ended up winning at $99 :P!?!!? haha so... a mistake in my favor? :biggrin: yayyy haha

Congrats! It was in my watch list and the seller labeled it 3 zip bag or something. I already own enough OP print but that was a good buy though. :smile:

Yeah, that was it! :biggrin: This is my first OP purchase... I didn't want to get 2nd gen because I wanted to see if I could stick it out and get a 1st someday - and it seems like that day came!!! :yes: Thanks :biggrin:

Congratulations! I was watching that one too, but I didn't bid as I just got my OP Bella Bella (also a 3-zip purse :graucho:) from the Hawaii outlet. I love the print, though, it's so cute and bright!

great price! i got mine for 121.90 at the hawaii outlets and ended up trading it for a stellina which i sold.. i got a bella bella to replace it for 140 :biggrin: