Please tell me this is Authentic...

Congrats! I got the other two she is selling ... :smile: It looks authentic and I think she is going to unload even more bags!

Oh boy, seller is raising prices on the remaining bag .. good thing we got them early!

OMG.. No way... YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYY... I cant believe it.. I had the page open for several minutes not knowing if I should buy it or not... Then I just did it.. Of course when hubby gets home he's going to be super pissed at me, so I might have to sell one of my bags. But still WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. I cant believe I got a Tan Playground.. OMG YAY
:yahoo::wlae::happydance::lol::party::dothewave:

I just BIN this and I think its too good to be true. I zoomed in on the pic and the Qee is Authentic. And it says it 100% Authentic so if it isnt I can always file a claim with Paypal.. Oh boy.. Sorry I am rambling, its just I am nervous and Hubby is going to be mad because he told me no more bags for awhile...:sweatdrop:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-Lesportsac...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not that I've ever met you, but I don't think I've ever met anyone so lucky at eBay!! :wtf:

Thanks guys.. And Congrats PinkPeony.. I remember you like Giocos.. hehe I hope she puts more for sale.. And I am happy people from TPF got it and not that flossy seller, who just resells it...

Danelys, I don't have any Citta in my collection and I am so happy for the ABSOULTELY PERFECT CItta at retail! The last time I checked, a Citta Gioco checked out at 200 plus ... I am so terribly happy! And the OP Ciao Ciao too ... this is absolutely one of the best night on eBay for me and you!!!!