Please identify this CHANEL

I love the shape of this bag. You just have to be sure you'll be happy with a handheld bag (vs over the shoulder or tote)
attachment.php

I love the shape of this bag. You just have to be sure you'll be happy with a handheld bag (vs over the shoulder or tote)
attachment.php
Oh, I know. I have lots of handheld bags. I guess they're my favorite. I think I have 4 different speedy's, Mizi, Chanel bowler, ........ lol. I really like the color of this one. :drool:
And thanks for all the info everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

It's from the Soho collection. I was just on the phone with my SA at Saks about tomorrow's event and asked her about it. She's going to call around and get some info. I'll update the thread when I hear back from her.
Update: Style #A35091 Y01969 / $2650 / Spring Act II
Thank you!! I also found out that the bag is 18" at the bottom & around 15" at the top, & around 10" high.

I agree with swanky and april regarding the flap from this ligne. I TRIED to buy one, but every single one that I received was either torn (yes, a hole in the bottom of the bag :wtf: and another had broken links around the CC's, a third one was just abused and should have NEVER been shown to me :cursing:). The worst part was that the bags were put right back on the shelves to be sold to someone else.

As for the handheld, if you can find one that has never been used or returned or played with in the store, I'd jump on it as they really are stunning bags. Good luck and post pics if you get one.