PICS of my little Coach collection!!!

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
I'm still kinda sorta new here, but I hang out a lot!:P I thought it was about time to post my Coach pics. It's not much right now, but eventually I'll post pics of the many Coaches that have come and gone in my life. I have kept a photo archive of just about every bag I've ever owned.

Here they are, with the patent Ergo being my newest.

The Collection:
Coach Collection 070818 015.jpg

The Carryalls:
Coach Carryalls 070818 011.jpg

The Hobos:
Coach Hobos 070818 010.jpg

You may have noticed I don't have any signature (nowadays), but I love the all leather bags.

Gee, that wasn't so difficult. I'm going to post my scarves in a separate thread. Fun!!

Very nice collection! I prefer the leather bags too. I love, love, love your black carryalls! I walked around with a large black carryall at an outlet for an hour and then decided against it at the last minute and put it back. I have a feeling I will always regret it! :hrmm:

WOW...great collection! :yes: I LOVE your patent ergo. I have gone back and forth and back again regarding it! LOL..... do you use it often?

I haven't had it long, but have used it several times already. I told myself that black patent looks a little absurd in August in So. Cal., then I told myself to shut up!

I love it so much that I am seriously considering getting a red one while I still can. I highly recommend it to you:tup:

Great collection!

I can see someone likes hobo style and the carryall style :smile:

That gold color hobo is TDF!!!

Thanks, kiuty77!

The gold one is a Soho Tortilla in Gold Dusted Suede. It is the softest leather ever and I really love it. It does tend to be a little more slouchy than the other hobos because it is so soft.