How can LV prices decrease???

cocoa89

Aug 5, 2007
I didn't think this was possible... but I was browsing on ebay and I saw a Batignolles Vertical and the person showed a copy of the receipt with the total and the price of the bag only was 750 and the date from the receipt was in 2005... but on eluxury the current price of the BV is 740. Huh!?!?

This happend back in February to the Batignolles line and a few others. They went down about $100 from $815 to $710. They never fully explained the reason, my SA told me she has only seen that happen one other time in her 10 years with LV, its something about markets, etc.

its probably because he prices were getting high and its a pretty good seller, as well as the speedy. so they may have wanted to keep the price down.
in retail its called a cash cow. the prices of some things are kept low to bring people in and then they get lured into buying more expensive items.

its probably because he prices were getting high and its a pretty good seller, as well as the speedy. so they may have wanted to keep the price down.
in retail its called a cash cow. the prices of some things are kept low to bring people in and then they get lured into buying more expensive items.

Well I sure fell for the trick! LOL!!!