What does a Beverly mm/gm look like with Patina?

Here's my Beverly MM, with a very slight patina. It's pale, but it's there. I'm quite enjoying watching the patina develop...

attachment.php

Attachments

• bev.jpg
    bev.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 568
Here's my Beverly MM, with a very slight patina. It's pale, but it's there. I'm quite enjoying watching the patina develop...

attachment.php

Karman, your Beverly looks gorgeous!!! I was unsure if I would still like it with patina. But seeing pictures of yours has made me want it even more. Thanks for posting pictures. :smile:

Thanks guys...;)

The patina is actually darker IRL than it is in the pics. It looks kind of pale there but if you compare the leather that is frequently exposed (as in pics) to the leather underneath the flap/facing the canvas, there's a HUGE difference. I've actually done nothing to stop the patina process...I've actually moisturized it quite a bit just so it could speed up the patina process a bit. The strap is also getting MUCH softer, making the bag much more comfortable to wear than when I first got it.

Umm the patina is still about the same, my last pic wasn't that long ago and after that I haven't used it much because I went back to school and I don't carry a purse with me when I'm at school.

You can check Visual Aids for modeling pics of the Beverly.