the girl with a living room full of tokidoki.

resin

mouth like heroin
O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
there is a girl on here with a living room full of millions of tokidoki bags, i remember seeing that picture a while ago but i cannot find it anymore. can someone post the pictures of it? please please?

:biggrin:

was it like one of those pics from pulse's toki idol?

lol i was gonna ask you the other day if you still had that PG campeggio cause i remember someone gave you a hard time for pricing it for over 200.. i bet that person is eating their words now!

yeah i still have it and i was having a auction style taking the highest bidder then the person bailed. i'm glad i didnt sell it after all.
nope it was a picture of all this toki on the living room floor and a cat or dog in the pic too.

yeaah i remember. i know! think of how valuable it is now. i think the placements you have are badass too.

do you remember where you saw it?

it was in the show your tokidoki pictures collection part 1 but i looked and couldn't find it. i spent the last hour looking and no luck.

yeah when i was goign to sell my tan pg campeggio she was like "way to rip people off" HAHAHAH stupid hoesbag for starting it at $200

what are they selling for now?

nope that's not the pic, it was a living room floor full of bags

it must have been angelic*ruin???

attachment.php