Hermes Lisbon

vreelandia

A Living Work of Art
May 20, 2007
It was closed... :crybaby:I just passed the Hermès boutique and I saw three beautiful kellys, a red one, a blue jean one and a white one, I´m not sure but I think that the blue and the white are box, and the red is togo, not sure either, but I guess they are all size 32...
Anyone who is interested, just ask me the store phone number, and I also can give you the store manager name!

I have the queen, the black croco 35 kelly;) but I need to loose weight, so then it will look better on my figure, it will look huge...And as the Duchess of Windsor said:"I´m not to look at so the only thing I can do is dress better than anybody", in this particular case, acessorize better than anybody, because there´s no accessorie like the blac croco 35 kelly bag!!!
You would look so fab with a 35cm Black Box Kelly Jose ;)

Reactions: WhyMrBabcock!
My dream bag black croco:drool::drool:!!

I bet you look lovely its not all about how much someone weighs
Camilla has her own sense of style and a lovely smile so alot of us over here think she is quite a lovely person

:queen::king::biggrin:

Vreelandia,

You looked hot in your other pictures, and I am sure you will look very hot while posing with your Croc Kelly!!!!!!!

I can store it for you while you are trying to lose weight :yes::yes::yes:

Just wondering if anyone frequents the Lisbon store and what sort of goodies they have on offer at present; particularly interested in the cashmere shawls, coin purses (for DH so must be manly colours, not RS (my fave)!) and agendas for now.

TIA!

:supacool:

I was in the Lisbon store in April 2007 and there was a good selection, although no Birkins. I bought a yellow Plume which they also had in Blue Jean. Good selection of Paris Bombays. But that was over a year ago!

Hi. I started this one and was there at the end of July when they had a Birkin (30cm Rosy swift), 3 or 4 Kellys, loads of clutches, bracelets and scarves and lots of (new colour) accessories so you should have fun! :tup:

I can't believe they had so much, especially in the summer!! Yummmmm I can't wait! to go!! I hope I'll come back with at least something small. I'm off to Athens as well end of next week. Fingers crossed: I'm on the prowl for my first Birkin, and have been on my best behaviour since deciding I need one, so for sure I'll be rewarded no? :angel: