Mulberry Sample Sale- NYC

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Just received this from Daily Candy:

What: Mulberry
Why: Up to 75 percent off the coveted English luxury leather goods.
When: Aug. 22 & 23. Wed. & Thurs., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: 140 W. 57th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., ste. 9b.

Has anyone gone to their sample sale before?

Can you let me know what you think? I have never seen a bag IRL so I don't know if it's worth it for me to go to the sale. Like you, I perfer soft, squishy, lightweight bags. But I love how the Bayswater looks.

Can you let me know what you think? I have never seen a bag IRL so I don't know if it's worth it for me to go to the sale. Like you, I perfer soft, squishy, lightweight bags. But I love how the Bayswater looks.

OK, when I come back, I will post. I prob won't be able to go until 1:15 (ya know, when anything good has been sold. lol)

do "iconic" ones like annie go on sale? that's what i REALLY want the annie or the elgin (i feel like i will LOVE the annie more)

sample sale usually just sell off the odd colours?

I just got back. I got there at 11:30 and it's now after 2. They had 1 cash register and they ran out of merchandise so they had to turn people away. My haul: a Roxanne sheepskin bag in brown, a Hanover in silver and a Kensington Darwin in Oak. The prices were definitely 75% off. After standing on line for an hour, my feet are killing me. But it was definitely worth it. If you're thinking of going later, forget it. They sent everyone away.

So I walked over , got theer at 1:45, no line.... to hear the dredded words, "Is closed early, everything sold out, come back tomorrow at 10am" Yeah sure, I work! Ugh. Nice walk back to Park Ave in the drizzle. :crybaby:

So I walked over , got theer at 1:45, no line.... to hear the dredded words, "Is closed early, everything sold out, come back tomorrow at 10am" Yeah sure, I work! Ugh. Nice walk back to Park Ave in the drizzle. :crybaby:

Same thing happpend to me!!! I want to go back tomorrow morning but not sure I can call into work to tell them I am going to be late... maybe I'll pretend to have a super important dentist appt.! ;)