Should I take my Speedy on a trip?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hey all!

I'm leaving for a few days to go to Plymouth (thrilling I KNOW) and as its a seaside town we would probably go to the beach and stuff.. I wasn't sure whether or not to take my LV speedy. I kinda feel like I should leave it at home and take my fendi baguette (but its b+w so it's kinda too formal)

I feel like I should be taking it out no matter where or when but feel I may aswell leave it at home!

What do you think? Plus.. what would you do? TIA :heart:

Hmmm...for the beach I'm likely to take something really cheap. I'd take my Coach swingpack or wristlet and a canvas tote. I have taken my Speedy on vacay but I'm less likely to do so if I'll be in an environment where my bag can get damaged.

I would definately bring your speedy. I bring my LV bags everywhere ... I always take good care of them and try to be as careful as possible, but I why else would you spent all those money on bags if your not using them.

Go for it and enjoy your trip - sound like great fun :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

For the past year, everytime I go out or go on vacation, my mono speedy 30 has come with me.

You name it, its officially been on every continent at least one as of today.

Rockst@r-thats what i was thinking.. but then I felt like i'd regret leaving it at home! yaknow?

Sofiekdk- You make a good point! :biggrin:

Pursegrrl- I suppose it makes sense what with the sand and sea water :S

Sophia- Well thats a well travelled speedy! :biggrin:

I agree with the above. So far my speedy is the only bag I own that is actually quite functional when I go on a trip. Take it! (Have a great time btw)

Oh I would! I take my LV's or Chanel's everywhere. Would I actually take it ON the beach? NO I wouldn't take any purse on the beach, just my stuff in a beach bag. But for dinners, going out for fun, etc. For sure take it!

I take my bags anywhere I go. I don't own anything other then LV. I think a speedy would be a great choice. I wouldn't take a LE piece...