Saw violet/grape City- I'm in love

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I was trying on shoes at a Saks and the shoe area is next to the Saksand Chanel boutique. I could see into the boutique and the SA had a gorgeous purple balenciaga. I popped over and he said it was in fact the violet/grape city. He had just sold it, but can get it for me. I have to decide if I want it or the day, but I really want that color.

^^Twiggers, I recommend Lisa Hamlin at NM in Troy, Michigan. Handbag department at (248) 643-3300. She's really a doll and would do anything to help you. Also, they're receiving they're Grape shipment soon, so call, call, call! And please tell her tPF sent ya!

:tup:
I am pretty sure my Violet RH City should arrive tomorrow from Bal, NY! And the moment she arrives I will come post pictures to help convince anyone who hasn't decided yet, into getting one!!! I feel it's my duty as a good pf friend and fellow enabler!
:graucho:

I am pretty sure my Violet RH City should arrive tomorrow from Bal, NY! And the moment she arrives I will come post pictures to help convince anyone who hasn't decided yet, into getting one!!! I feel it's my duty as a good pf friend and fellow enabler!

please do post the pictures, my friend just got the silver GH and is debating on trading it for the RH...

and i gotta say.. the color is just YUMMMMY

:nuts: God, I'm in trouble!!!:death: LOL

I'm still on the fence about getting a Violet, so yeah, post pics!!!!!!!:idea: