What's on your wishlist?

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
What are you craving? Obsessing about? Trying to rationalize purchasing?

I still desperately want CL Prives. I wanted black leather originally, but I just bought black leather platform yoyos, and am thinking maybe I should look towards patent prives, but...I'm trying to limit my patent purchases as I think I may have enough (for now). BUT nude patent very prive and turtle patent very prive are right on the top of my wishlist/drool-list/want-it-need-it list. As well as maybe tiger patent decollete.

How about you?

CL Rolando in black leather or red patent leather.

I'm currently on a self-imposed CL ban this month. I am waiting for my trip to Vegas in two weeks and the opening of Barneys in SF next month to make my next purchases.

I'm waiting for my backordered CL nude very prive.

*Either a nude, camel or beige patent ROLANDE!

*Purple (or red) suede 6" YSL TRIBUTE pumps! (which is a far-fetched wish, but is a wish nonetheless)

*Any CL navy patent platform pump. If I can't find any patents, a Navy MOUCHE will do!

:happydance:

I love designer shoes, I have yet to own a pair. lol. Here's my shoe wishlist:

Louis Vuitton pink heels
Christian Louboutin fishnet slingbacks in black
Pierre Hardy heels
Giuseppe Zanotti boots
Uggs
Guiseppe Zannotti wedges
Jimmy Choo heels

Dior cannage shoe boots that are black patent and to die for. I also have my eye on brown suede jimmy choo boots as I do not have any high boots. I also just tried on and fell in love with some CL platform pumps. They are almost 5 inches and when the SA came out with them I thought there was no way I could even walk in them. To my suprise they were comfortable.

Ok my list is short and sweet but I don't know if I can justify the $$ for boots that I only wear a few months out of the year:
Jimmy Choo Belfast python boots
Chanel Motorcycle boots - but they are friggin $3K!?!?

Waiting for:
CL Nude Patent Very Prive
CL Nude Patent Yoyo
CL Pigalle 120mm with satin bow
CL Mad Mary Ivory Patent w/ studs
CL Suede Bourge boots

babypie - I recommend the nude patent or turtle print very prives, those shoes go with anything!! You can never have too many patent shoes, especially the nude patent, they are just the perfect shade of pink.

I have an Intermixed store in the mall in my area and I fell in love this Missoni peep toe, sling backs..they were black and silver, kinda sparlking..
I am on a shoe ban til next month....
:banned: