Cheating on LV and proud of it.

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
This is a bad week to live in or near NYC. Prada, Hermes, Jimmy Choo and Mulberry are having sample sales. Whether any real damage is done depends on what they have at the sales and lately, I'm really liking Prada.

Lordy, it's gonna be a bad week for my bank account.

I keep saying I am going to save mega bucks and go on a NY shopping spree. I envy you NYer's with all the great flagship stores. Of course I always have something to buy so I probably will never make it there. Maybe that is a good thing...lol. Enjoy the sales and keep us posted on what you buy. Don't forget pics.

I'd be proud too but good thing I don't like in NYC or anywhere close to it.

I don't think I would be able to afford a place to live although I could live in my bags! :roflmfao:

I so glad LV doesn't go on sale I hate it when ppl go like ohhh I have the same one and I got it on sale and you know you paid the full price...

Not true. They do go on sale. Meaning you can buy giftcards to say a Macy's in NYC for 20% off at dealpass.com and the go to macy's and buy your LV bags for 20% off. Or if you know someone working in LV you can have them buy you there slightly damaged items for 50% off during the employee sale.