NEW items at Coach!

Mar 26, 2007
Alright, ladies!

Here's a sneak peek of our new items at Coach... I'm not telling you everything, but these bags will make you drool!

Chocolate Ergo - Need I say more? TDF!

NEW Signature Stripe colors! They're doing the tote/large tote/multifunction tote in chocolate (think chocolate carly) with a BRONZE metallic stripe and straps.

AND they're doing the same bags in BLACK with SILVER hardware, metallic stripe and straps. These bags are gorgeous. I'm purchasing one next week and will post pics!

Also, new keyfobs: A leather peace sign (like the initial charms, but a keychain, different colors of leather on each side)

And an embossed red apple (C's in the red apple) with a green leaf and a HUGE round Coach fob hanging off it.

Stay tuned for more!:tup:

do the apples look like this?? cuz uh didn't they come out already??

Apple.jpg

DSCF4557.jpg

NEW Signature Stripe colors! They're doing the tote/large tote/multifunction tote in chocolate (think chocolate carly) with a BRONZE metallic stripe and straps.

AND they're doing the same bags in BLACK with SILVER hardware, metallic stripe and straps. These bags are gorgeous. I'm purchasing one next week and will post pics!

:drool:

When are they available for us regular folk to purchase?

Hi, I have a question about the new line available in November called Thompson. I just saw a book with the Thompson Top Handle #11373 which I am in love with. The sales associate said it would come in many colors but when I called Coach they only would tell me it would be available in Ink, Parchment and Toffee. They could not give any more information due to counterfit issues (I couldn't believe that people would actually call and inquire such specific information so that they could counterfit the bags -- but they do!).

Please, if possible, find out what other colors that bag may be available in. I was told some colors like Tool, Doe, Ivory, Citron and Some light blues and rose colors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

do the apples look like this?? cuz uh didn't they come out already??

Apple.jpg

DSCF4557.jpg

No, that's the patent leather apple from a season or two ago. The new apples are JUST red leather and it is a lot darker, they're not patent, and only have one leaf, not two, and the leaf doesn't hang over the apple, it comes off the top next to where the keyring attaches, and they have a huge brushed brass Coach fob hanging from them. You'll see.

These things will all be available to purchase on the next floorset, which we're starting on Tuesday night (I don't have to work WOOHOO!), so Wednesday you'll all get to browse through the new stuff!

Here is the black signature stripe bag with the metallic silver from last year. Keep in mind it's been updated to the new style (the stripes going all the way down the front and back of the bag, plus a few other differences) but the colours are the same as this one.

The chocolate one is my favorite though-- I must have that bag!

Attachments

• 7991_z.jpg
    7991_z.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 180