What is the best brand for engagement rings?

Meandmybags

Jun 7, 2006
Ladies....

I need your help. I want to know the best brand for E-rings. I wish it was mine but unfortunately it is not my turn yet :sad:(i hope it is coming soon). It is for my best friend. Price is not an issue.

Thanks so much... You guys are the sweetest..

def Tiffany. Its more reasonably priced than some of the others (cartier) and you know the stone is of supurb quality. It may be more expensive than purchasing from blue nile or other retailers, but you know you are getting quality and dont need to haggle, etc. Diamonds are an emotional decision and lack logic all together, so going for a better diamond and a good buying experience is in my opinion better than going for a "good deal."

Reactions: Mai1981
If i had to choose again (with an unlimited budget), I'd get a beautiful vintage/estate diamond ring (I'm not spooky abt that since there's no way to know my 'new' diamonds are new.)

For brands, the people at Harry Winston are the nicest, IME. Great service, classic styles.

No BRAND is best. I tend to prefer avoiding the brands and getting TripleIdeal cut stones from a vendor online like Good Old Gold (goodoldgold.com), and buying a setting I like, even if it's another vendor.

Based on my AWFUL experience with one particular online vendor starting with the letter W, I STRONGLY recommend you never patronize them.