It's all Vlads fault! tPF down on Sunday = online shopping ;)

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ack! So I just settled down at the computer with my yummy mocha, the house silent around me, as the family still slept. I read a couple of threads and typed my first response....when bam! Error!??? What??? I copied my response, hit the back button and tried again...Error!??? What the heck? Let's try home...tPF down for maintence??? Oh, no....

Now my eluxury cart has 3 items in it and my ebay watch list went from 3 items to 23 and I have something on the way from let-trade and thanks to a lovely SA on Vuitton 866, I have a bag on hold at SF LV :rolleyes:!

OH! My! Vlad see what you did! ;)

Oh my! You're a busy girl!! I just relisted a couple of things and tried to pull myself up thinking "it's okay, I didn't need to win it anyway...." (bummer eBay experience last night)....

I was soooooo disappointed when the site was down for maintenance but then I got all virtuous and did some yoga practice followed by cooking for supper, so am kinda unpleasantly smug and grateful at the moment! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow . . .

I was soooooo disappointed when the site was down for maintenance but then I got all virtuous and did some yoga practice followed by cooking for supper, so am kinda unpleasantly smug and grateful at the moment! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow . . .

I would have cleaned too, but I didn't want to wake anyone :whistle: