Balenciaga & Diabro.net

victoshieh

Apr 14, 2007
Hello, fellow b-bag lovers!

I am wondering if anyone has experience with Diabro.net...they have an enormous Balenciaga inventory and their prices are pretty reasonable,so
please let me know what your experience has been with them.

I just purchased a new Le Compagnon wallet (in the blue/gray color) from Neiman Marcus and on the Diabro site it is $60 cheaper!!

Any input is greatly appreciated :smile:

I've purchased one bag from them and had a great experience. They called the next day to verify my shipping address. I requested a bag with smooth, thick leather and that's what I got! A gorgeous perfect bag! They also shipped quickly. I believe I ordered it late Saturday night, they called me Sunday and it arrived on Weds. to Los Angeles.

I've purchased one bag from them and had a great experience. They called the next day to verify my shipping address. I requested a bag with smooth, thick leather and that's what I got! A gorgeous perfect bag! They also shipped quickly. I believe I ordered it late Saturday night, they called me Sunday and it arrived on Weds. to Los Angeles.

yep, I had the same experience..I was VERY happy with my bag, the fast shipping and especially the price!:tup:

I placed order on tuesay, got a phone call on that day itself. Item shipped on Wed , Received on FRIDAY..:tup:
Packaging was Great.. Prices are reasonable but colour range limited but i say GO FOR IT!

I had great experience with them and was very impressed by the super fast shipping.AS far as authenticity goes, they are both reccomended by tPF as well as the Attelier Naff ( a true testament to bbag knowledge)

They seem to cost more to me. I found a vert city bbag at NM for 1195(Romie got it,Go girl..great bag) There site it's 1286.96-91.96 difference.
Since they price the items according to style, season AND color, the prices vary greatly (for example: the ocean city goes for 1286$ on diabro.net, while the tabac city goes for 954$... and these bags are from the same season!). So yeah, while not every bag is a great deal, a lot of them are. Wasn't there a tabac day for 600+something dollars? Anyway, the brown and white bags always seem to be the cheapest.