good price for a used balenciage "purse"?

chiqunique

Nov 4, 2006
Hey guys, I've never purchased a Balenciaga before and I'm curious how much used Balenciaga "purse" style bags usually go for if it is in relateively good condition? Thanks! any feedback is appreciated :heart:

The purse is a style that I've seen run the gamut pricewise. I've seen some mint condition ones go as low as in the 800's, but also as high as well over 1K. I think it depends on how much the seller wants to get rid of the bag. The Purse is one of the less popular styles so I think that's why sometimes they go for less. Not as much demand. I personally LOVE this style as it holds more than a city I think and even when totally stuffed, it doesn't look like it's too stuffed. The shoulder straps are sooooo comfortable. I actually tend to use my Purse styles when I travel because I can hold a lot in them and I don't like huge travel bags. I just need a roomy purse.

I think it also depends on the colour.... I have an eggplant and they are pretty rare, other colours like magenta can be pretty expensive as well. Its a fab style and a shame its no longer available!

Why do people hate this style! It's so great! It's the only one I've found where you can get the handles over your shoulder..:tup:

Totally agree; I like it more than the city since it fits over your shoulder. I have it in black and everytime I look at my bbags and contemplate selling one, I remember why I like this one.