TLC channel now - Fashion Fanatics - handbags & shoes

BlkLadyLaw

Hautelegaldiva
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
TLC channel Fashion Fanatics TV show is on right now, came on at 9pm eastern.
Show is about designer shoes and handbags and is featuring an interview with Louboutin and he discusses how he engineered the shoes for comfort, how he came up with the red sole, etc. Also interviews with some top handbag designers. It is about to go off...I just got home. Maybe it will come on again. I Tivoed it.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! Stacey London interviewed all my favorite designers - Christian Louboutin, Devi Kroell, Brigette Romanek. I hope that this show is going to be on weekly and not just a one time special.

Here are some highlights:

Interview with Manolo president

Interview with Christian Louboutin

How a shoe is made - behind the scense at the Ferragamo factory in Italy
Ferragamo invented the wedge shoe in the 70s?

Segment with a podiatrist who showed new techniques like injections of collagen? into corn area to help cushion and protect them from pain for up to 9 months and injecting similar "air pillow" stuff into the ball of your foot to help with cushion.

Interview with Bag Borrow and Steal

Interview with Jeffrey store in NYC

Interview with Kirna Zabete store in NYC regarding the handbag craze and IT bags

Interview with the designer of the Rockstar? crocodile clutches???

Segment about shopping in Paris with a stop in some top shoe designer's store whose name I did not catch

Segment on Devi Kroelle

Segment about Chloe bags

I watched this last night as well. I really enjoyed it, especially the segment with CL. I think Stacey London did a great job of hosting.
Is it okay to say that I didn't really like the last pair of shoes she wore? The ones where she ended the show by clicking her heels. I thought they were ugly.