Help me locate....

^^^cracker~ thanks for helping!!!:heart::flowers::flowers:

I know I can get on the list at BalNY but I haven't even called around. If you can find anything out please let me know!!! Thanks!!!!:heart:

I'm no help, but if you find one, please post pics ASAP - I've been thinking it would be a great combo...I love the look of this bag, but it doesn't seem many people have bought it (did a search for pics on the forum & didn't find much) I have no $ for a new Bbag now, so I'm hoping to live vicariously through you - good luck finding it, I think it will be gorgeous! :tup:

I'm no help, but if you find one, please post pics ASAP - I've been thinking it would be a great combo...I love the look of this bag, but it doesn't seem many people have bought it (did a search for pics on the forum & didn't find much) I have no $ for a new Bbag now, so I'm hoping to live vicariously through you - good luck finding it, I think it will be gorgeous! :tup:

I know!!! I haven't seen any threads really of anyone who has bought this style but I am crazy about it!!!!:heart: It's such a cool bag!!! Fingers crossed I can locate one!!!!!!!!

Ooooh Zac ... you'll need a Violet Wallet and/or Coin Purse to match (at both Barneys in our "neck o' the woods" ;))!!

Meanwhile ... I want the Violet SGH City (or larger) ... I bet anything that it will come in when I'm overseas and so - yet again - I'll miss out :crybaby:(waaaaaaaah).

^^^CeeJay~ they must have sold the violet wallet and CP b/c I didn't see them!!!

Anyway~ if I know you~ you'll manage to find the violet SGH city or whatever you want!!!:smile:

This doesn't really help :P but the mohagany SGH is back on bluefly and they also just got a black SGH - which I am dying for, but alas, broke! :Push::banned: Any luck finding the violet?