Lv Will No Longer Hot Stamp A Speedy!?!?!?

Jun 18, 2007
Ugh, I'm so disappointed. :tdown: I was really looking forward to getting my speedy hot stamped. I've been calling around for like a week to find a store that would do it for me same day, and now its all for nothing. Did you guys know that they no longer did this on a speedy?? They said they don't want to run the risk of ruining the customers items (866 vuitton). I spoke to one SA in VA and she said she was never formally trained to do it and ended up ruining someone's bag! :wtf: Is there somewhere else that I could get it professionally done or should I not even risk it?

Personally I wouldn't risk it there are just too many horror stories about them going wrong and I guess if they foreworn you and then mess it up you'll be left with it and you wouldn't want that to happen.

Luggage tags etc (basically flat things) are ok but bags I say no, even though it does look really cute

Hmm, well here the SA's don't do the heatstamping, it is sent off to a leather specialty store that is certified through LV.

I just called my SA and she said they still do it, that they send it off.

There have been a lot of horror stories...but if your heart is set on it, I would go for it...you can still find stores to do it for you, if you sign a waiver.

That stinks. I wanted to get my Neverfull stamped! I don't get it though. You could just as easily ruin someone's wallet while stamping it if you don't know what you're doing. The wallets aren't cheap to replace either. If they're so worried about ruining expensive bags or leather goods, maybe they should limit stamping to luggage tags only (those are inexpensive to replace).

That stinks. I wanted to get my Neverfull stamped! I don't get it though. You could just as easily ruin someone's wallet while stamping it if you don't know what you're doing. The wallets aren't cheap to replace either. If they're so worried about ruining expensive bags or leather goods, maybe they should limit stamping to luggage tags only (those are inexpensive to replace).

I didn't even think about that...but that is so true. From how she was trying to explain it to me it has something to do with how they have to position the bag on/against the machine and the metal part getting in the way blah blah blah I dunno :shrugs: