Just got my chloe's...pictures

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Finally arrived. Pictures of the Tekla, Siverado and Ava. :yahoo:

Have a question re: the silverado. Does anyone know which style of silverado is this? Is this just the large size? The hardware shows a slightly tarnished look. Are they supposed to be shiny? Or slightly tarnished. Is there any cleaner to use for the hardware?

And, do you think tekla can be used as a everyday bag? It looks kinda "square", but I love the leather and the color!

So sorry for so many questions, but am new to Chloe and am excited right now and trying to figure out how to "work" them into my wardrobe.

Yeah!!!!

Attachments

• tekla.JPG
    tekla.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 63
  • silverado.JPG
    silverado.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 65
  • Ava.JPG
    Ava.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 71
Wow - great choices!
Where did you get them all from?

The Tekla - i can see that working both with denim/pumps and on a night out. It's gorgeous.

The Silverado - well, i love it. It's an everyday, dress up or down, all round good egg!:biggrin: This looks like the larger Silverado to me (doctor?) The hardware is not supposed to be smooth and shiny, but is supposed to look 'tarnished' i believe.

The Ava - i think that it looks quite formal, yet so practical too, because of the shoulder strap style. Kind of cool, casual sophisticated chic!;) I could imagine this bag perfectly with work wear and casual outfits.

Congrats on your new 'friends':nuts:

Wow - great choices!
Where did you get them all from?

The Tekla - i can see that working both with denim/pumps and on a night out. It's gorgeous.

The Silverado - well, i love it. It's an everyday, dress up or down, all round good egg!:biggrin: This looks like the larger Silverado to me (doctor?) The hardware is not supposed to be smooth and shiny, but is supposed to look 'tarnished' i believe.

The Ava - i think that it looks quite formal, yet so practical too, because of the shoulder strap style. Kind of cool, casual sophisticated chic!;) I could imagine this bag perfectly with work wear and casual outfits.

Congrats on your new 'friends':nuts:
Thanks. Great recommendations!.

Actually, the tekla is quite big. I believe the width is at least 15"-16". It really looks like an "expensive" laptop bag with the shoulder strap. I like it better without.

Love your bags, I have that Ava in antelope and it is one of my favorite bags- comfortable and chic. Also have the Tekla in burgandy/red, and you are so right --the leather is wonderful. Congrats, those bags are great.

Gorgeous bags, congrats!!!! Believe it or not the Ava can go with almost anything, she's alot more functional than she appears!! Enjoy all those fab bags:tup:

^^^No problem, I love seeing others get fab deals too! Speaking of deals I just posted another Chloe sale item Mary called me about. Its in the shopping section.