Britney's Allure Magazine Outtakes

May 8, 2007
16208_1_49.jpg

16208_2_45.jpg

16208_3_42.jpg

16208_4_39.jpg

16208_5_33.jpg

Why would anyone want to put her on the cover???? To make money, this shows that ALLURE is just another one who will photoshop anything to make a dollar. If you look at the real pictures of her taken outside in the real world they are night and day compaired to these. Such a joke......but standard practice in the industry.

even the outtakes look photoshopped. I guess I am not 100% on what "outtakes" are. I thought they were the behind the scenes - real - photos. The messups- the real stuff. That doesn't look real to me.

Just looking at these makes me sad....another girl I would like to just shake and shout WAKE UP! What is wrong with the girls that are so talented and pretty and they throw their lives in the trash.

^^ i agree. while i don't think the tabloid photos are photoshopped, they do try their best to make stars look their absolute worse when they're writing about them in a negative light. i have to say....on a good day, i can look AMAZING and on a bad day, i look like a big fat messy blob. i don't think those photos are too far off from what Britney can look like, even now. she's probably sucking in her stomach big time but otherwise, i think she looks like she does now, just really really cleaned up.

Photoshop. Compare these pictures to the recent ones where she's not wearing much clothing either. See a difference? Especially that front shot with her stomach on display, does Allure think we're THAT naive?