Where on earth have you taken your MJ?

pato

Jan 1, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I thought it would be fun to know about places that you visited with your MJ bags? Here is a pic of me in a small local market in Tucuman, Argentina. My bag looks cute, don't you think?

Attachments

• Churros_003.jpg
    Churros_003.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 166
cute thread! both you and your bag look adorable!

i don't have any pictures (i hate being in pics), but i recently took my stam to bangkok, thailand. thailand is humid enough as it is, but i swear i was sweating more because of the extra energy i had to expend carrying that bag with its heavy chain.

cute thread! both you and your bag look adorable!

i don't have any pictures (i hate being in pics), but i recently took my stam to bangkok, thailand. thailand is humid enough as it is, but i swear i was sweating more because of the extra energy i had to expend carrying that bag with its heavy chain.

Thank you!! That is so hilarious! After reading your comment I will think twice about bringing one of my babies to a hot weather area. :P

What a good idea for a thread! I wish I could participate but I haven't travelled much this last year other than around Texas. That's not very exciting. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see more pics!

I bought my first MJ bag in January of this year so I haven't many chances to travel with them yet. The only places I've been with my MJs are San Francisco (to visit my brother), Tucson (to visit my parents), and Florida. :sad:

I can't wait to take a few of my babies with me to the Caymans and Mexico in the future though. :graucho:

I bought my first MJ bag in January of this year so I haven't many chances to travel with them yet. The only places I've been with my MJs are San Francisco (to visit my brother), Tucson (to visit my parents), and Florida. :sad:

I can't wait to take a few of my babies with me to the Caymans and Mexico in the future though. :graucho:
i've only taken my bag around socal and up to SF. i wasn't brave enough to bring it to japan (b/c i had no clue how clean my bag would stay traipsing around since it's ivory) or hawaii (due to the high sweating/humidity factor).

Both sound like great destinations for your babies!!!

I bought my first MJ bag in January of this year so I haven't many chances to travel with them yet.

Wow Melly, I didn't realize you hadn't bought your MJ bags until this year. You have such an awesome MJ bag family and you're such an MJ expert already! :yes: Did you know about MJ bags before you bought your first one or were you a complete newbie like I was a year ago?

Melly is a fast learner for sure! She's gotten a lot of great deals. Smart shopping!

Here's my bag when I took it to Vietnam last December. It's my Polina - the only bag I knew I wouldn't need to worry about getting dusty and tossed around heavily. This is me praying at my grandparents altar in the house my mother grew up in. It looks like I know what I'm doing, but in honesty, I had no idea what to do!

Attachments

• l_4a6ee5887658f7c11003fc8b35f988b0.jpg
    l_4a6ee5887658f7c11003fc8b35f988b0.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 122
Hi Ladies,

I thought it would be fun to know about places that you visited with your MJ bags? Here is a pic of me in a small local market in Tucuman, Argentina. My bag looks cute, don't you think?
Great thread pato!! I love your Venetia, is it washed rose? TDF! That churro is making me hungry. It looks delicious.