A little sign better than none at all ....

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Tonight's a rare occasion for Mr Sparkles to be home early (well, 10 pm is considered early for him; Usually he would still be at his work desk making conference calls to the US and UK).

I'm here at the PC, and he lying down to read "my" trashy magazines. He picked my the latest issue of Hello and scanned the pages. He stopped at a picture of VB with her Orange Birkin (like this one below) and asked "Is this a Birkin?"

YEAH! I made fun of him and praised him that he's finally got it. He was amused and smiled. And left for the TV room to unwind ....

Not bad. Not bad at all.

:P:tup:

Attachments

• VB and Orange Birkin.jpg
    VB and Orange Birkin.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 176
LOL!!

I always find it amusing when my DH will say something like, "Oh man can you believe what Britney did with her hair....what was she thinking!?!" I usually just look at him like this :wtf:

Then he tells me, "Well what do you expect, you leave People and UsWeekly laying around everywhere...what am I suppose to read?!"

LOL!!

I always find it amusing when my DH will say something like, "Oh man can you believe what Britney did with her hair....what was she thinking!?!" I usually just look at him like this :wtf:

Then he tells me, "Well what do you expect, you leave People and UsWeekly laying around everywhere...what am I suppose to read?!"

LOL! :roflmfao: