Like a GST but not?

Dec 26, 2006
Hello, Need bag info help.

I'm looking for the name of the bag that looks like a GST, but it zippers and there is no leather over the chain in the shoulder area.

Does anyone know what bag I'm talking about?

I've seen it in several sizes, like in a PST too, but not in stores.

Anyone know the price and where to get it?

Also, does it come in silver hardware? (I've only seen gold)

Thanks

Oh, I love that!!! I've been wanting the GST tote, but don't like the open top as much. So this is closer to the GST than the PST size in the regular totes?

^Really? The pictures work fine on my computer.

DSC00923.jpg

I believe it's $1,550.

Oh, I love that!!! I've been wanting the GST tote, but don't like the open top as much. So this is closer to the GST than the PST size in the regular totes?
It's like a "baby" GST. It's the got the same width to height ratio as the GST, but with a zippered top and no leather on the handles. The PST is different than the GST, because the width to height ratio is different (it's more "narrow"). Does that make sense?

DSC02102.jpg

Here's a comparison of the PST to the GST.

I saw a bag that I thought was this bag at Saks recently with silver hardware, but it was a whopping $2,495. I think it must be a different bag, because it has two pockets on the side and a center zipped section. I wonder what this bag is?

I saw a bag that I thought was this bag at Saks recently with silver hardware, but it was a whopping $2,495. I think it must be a different bag, because it has two pockets on the side and a center zipped section. I wonder what this bag is?

This is the one I have, but in caviar. It was $2225 for caviar in May/June. Maybe the $2495 is the the lambskin?

thanks so much for the pic! much appreciated. :smile:

that is exactly what i'm looking for then. the PST is too small for me but the GSt doesn't have the zipper. This is perfect. thanks!!

It's like a "baby" GST. It's the got the same width to height ratio as the GST, but with a zippered top and no leather on the handles. The PST is different than the GST, because the width to height ratio is different (it's more "narrow"). Does that make sense?

DSC02102.jpg

Here's a comparison of the PST to the GST.