A big Thanks!

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to you guys in this forum for being so welcoming, nice and supportive to me during my wait for my dream bag! You guys are really awesome, and I really appreciate that! (being the new person to a new forum is never easy!) I can't wait to share other purchases with you guys, and I can't wait to see all the good stuff you guys get also~and getting to know you all better!)

(I already got $300 saved for my speedy~now I'm just trying to decide which one I want! I'm so addicted to LV now!) hmmm......

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Aww, how sweet. I feel the same way as you. You guys here have influenced me with my decisions and they have been great so far. Everyone is always soo helpful and very friendly.
:tpfrox::drinks:

Congrats!!! Your new bag looks sooo great on you. For your second you should get a damier speedy either regular or azur.

Yeah, I am thinking the damier or azur. Since I already have a mono piece. The damier is kind of growing on me (I was not that impressed with it before), but now I'm really liking it! And I love the Azur! :tup: