Canada/ Neverfull Damier ?

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I just got off the phone with my S/a on bloor street. Seem he knows nothing about this bag and its arrival. He did take my info and called me back, he was going to check with others to see if they heard anything..

And nothing, I told him to please start a waitlist with my name on its i'm very interested.. He said he'd do that and when he heard anything he'd call me.

Anyone else in Canada told the same thing?

Not in Canada, bu the SA I talked to in Illinois, USA knew about the bag, but didn't have waitlist started yet. He put me down, but I will probably follow up with him in about a month. He said he heard that it won't be out until December or January. Hope he's wrong!!

Not in Canada, bu the SA I talked to in Illinois, USA knew about the bag, but didn't have waitlist started yet. He put me down, but I will probably follow up with him in about a month. He said he heard that it won't be out until December or January. Hope he's wrong!!
Which store in Illinois? I am interested in getting on the list. Thank you!

HR in Calgary is taking a waitlist...people are very very nice there and I'm sure they'll put you on the waitlist. Last week i asked again if its coming out November because i've been asking and they said that's what they've heard but again could be later on as they have no confirmation.

My S/A on Bloor also says the bag is coming out sometime in the new year. However, last time I talked to her, she said that they're not starting a waitlist yet until they actually receive more information.