Time to revive sunshine committee!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
With the boys home from summer and vacations and hockey camp I needed to take a break from the sunshine committee, but now that school is ready to start, and this is the last week of hockey camp (thank goodness) it is time get back to the routine :smile: And back to spreading sunshine!

For those who don't know what the sunshine committee is, we are a group of tPFers who watch the boards and send sunshine to those in need or send true RAOK (Random Acts Of Kindess), help celebrate weddings, babies, birthdays and that kind of thing. We have just over 100 members and I send out newsletters about once a week (when active). For an idea of what we have done in the past, see the 'reveal' thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/tpf-sunshine-committee-raok-reveal-113790.html

If you are not a member, and would like to join send me in an e-mail to: [email protected] with the following info:

TPF name:
Address:
Birthday:
If I can share your info to longstanding, trusted tpf members.

For those who don't want to share their info with others, that is ok...we route things through me, so I am the only one who has it.

Please note: this is an 'unofficial' club, and not sponsored or endorsed by tPF or Vlad or Megs :smile:

Tink I can please ask if we can also have email addresses for people sometimes I'd like to send cards but by the time it would reach the person it'd be redundant but an ecard is instant

oh and in the family section there is a thread with the due dates for the TPF babies there are lots coming!!

Tink I can please ask if we can also have email addresses for people sometimes I'd like to send cards but by the time it would reach the person it'd be redundant but an ecard is instant

oh and in the family section there is a thread with the due dates for the TPF babies there are lots coming!!

E-mail me for the e-mail addys you are looking for...if they are on the 'ok to share' I will give them to you.

Thanks for the heads up on the thread, I will def. check that out!