Thomas Wylde Fall/Winter 2007 Collection

right_in2

Sep 26, 2006
Hey all -
Until tPF decides we really do need a TW section(holding out hope!), I thought I'd share some pics and get your opinions. I'm absolutely addicted, and have been since Paula's debut back in 05 I think. Although I wish her pieces would be a little more reasonably priced(by that I mean more like 1k as apposed to 2k). Well, here's some pics -

PAAAIABFECKOOFFC.jpg

PAAAAADPHKLEOFFC.jpg

PAAAAAHOLOMHOFFC.jpg

PAAAIAONJEMBOFFC.jpg

bgs03guna.jpg

bgs32guna.jpg

bgs03blka.jpg

I have never really seen any Thomas Wylde bags before and WOW...the one with the skull is interesting. They aren't really my style, but the craftsmenship is really wonderful. Lots of detail.

I love how purses are not only fantastic to have, but also artistic at the same time...good luck with your purchases!

^^i agree. wearing a designer bag is not only a reflection of your personality, but essentially you're wearing a piece of art as well! the quality and detail of TW bags are amazing - by far my favourite brand for bags.

The bags with the skulls are not my style as I'm somewhat on the geriatric scale. However, love the first bag! It looks as if you could wear it not only dressed up but to toss around as well. Upon closer inspection: are the rivets tiny skulls? I can see why you have been captivated with this line. They appear to be beautifully made bags but if they're in the 1k to 2k range sadly, I'll only be able to admire them from afar.

in the UK, its available at harvey nichols, browns, net-a-porter(which doesnt have the new season up yet), check out www.thomaswylde.com for more places i missed. i noticed you're in scotland, harvey nichols in edinburgh has it, forget which floor...

Thanks for the info, ill check them out....theyre so unusual i love having bags noone else has, and its so hard to get really nice designer bags here......thanks again :yes:

yes - on the 'bag of tricks' there are 3 tiny skulls. i LOVE how different, edgy, and lux her bags are. i'm kind of skull obsessed, so it fits my personality perfectly. the whole pirate/metal-head thing. you can wear those bags out to dinner, or to a metal or punk show. and your welcome, lauren!! :smile:

^^^
Thanks for the pics! I tried on some bags at Barneys in this collection, they were a little too heavy for me, but so cute. Btw. I noticed that two of the girls on LA Ink wear Thomas Wylde bags (if you've seen the show).

I'm so into edgy lux myself!

Yea, I agree they are beautiful. I just got a Thomas Wylde myself, last year's version of the skull hobo, and now I see this year's and want one of those too. The skull has been restyled, and the metallic silver is beautiful. I only wish the metal chain handle were more comfortable on my shoulder.

yea i agree with you queen she has restyled the skull motif this season. the metallic leather, although i prefer the matte grey and black, is gorgeous and i love the name for it 'mercury'. i was surprised with this season's chain handles, they're more polished as apposed to the chainmail she used to do. but its a nice change! although the handles are a little heavy on her bags, that hasn't stopped me one bit from loving to wear them!

^^thats great, thanks! they only have a few styles of bags left though, and nothing i like.... i keep looking there everyday to see if another style re-appears, but no such luck. :mad:
i have my eye on the 'bag of tricks' in black for this season.

I've only been able to afford the scarf!! Love the handbags though, that clutch w/ the skull is wild! Bet we'll be seeing some 20's something celebutards carting those around soon.