Post Your JULY/AUGUST Purchases!!!

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I thought this would be fun!:tup:

Mine is my '06 BG Pink City:
1-13.jpg

Gorgeous BG, Marie!!!! This is a fun thread. I can't wait to see everyone's purchases.........let us see whatchya got!!!!

Here are mine.......

Caramel 05 City

IMG_3502-1.jpg

Plomb/Steel 07 Courier

IMG_3582.jpg

^^ GORGEOUS purchases, Cracker!:love: I have the feeling that this is gonna be a yummy thread full of beautiful pics!:drool::heart:

P.S. Cracker, I am currently waiting for my '05 Turquoise Work to arrive and I honestly can't wait!!:yahoo: After seeing yours I had to have one, too!:tender:

^^ GORGEOUS purchases, Cracker! I have the feeling that this is gonna be a yummy thread full of beautiful pics!

P.S. Cracker, I am currently waiting for my '05 Turquoise Work to arrive and I honestly can't wait!!:yahoo: After seeing yours I had to have one, too!:tender:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: That's fantastic! I'm so happy you found one........you're going to LOVE it! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Great idea, MarieG!! I love your BG City, so smooshy and beautiful! Cracker, I've been drooling over your City and Courier ever since you posted them! Polos, your wallet is beautiful! Fayden, I LOVE VIOLET! :heart:
Do returned purchases count? I fell in absolute LOVE with the Brief style and bought and returned two because I wasn't in love with the leather at ALL.

07blackbrief2.jpg

Sorry about this overexposed pic, it was in the car on the way to return it did I think to take a picture of it!
siennabrief1.jpg

Here's my Plomb City, which has a long story attached behind why I was "forced" to buy it while visiting family in Vegas!

PlombCooper.jpg

Cooper the Puggle got in the pic because he's a camera-hog! :heart: So here's a better one!

Plomb1.jpg

I just got into Bbags in July and I had a bit of "testing" out different styles and colors, but here are pics of the ones I kept....

My Gorgeous Sandstone GH Part Time
IMG_1969.jpg

Sienna Day
IMG_1739.jpg

Cafe GH Day
IMG_1746.jpg

Anthracite Part Time
IMG_1630.jpg

And... My Favorite...
Aquamarine GH Part Time
IMG_1626.jpg

I just got into Bbags in July and I had a bit of "testing" out different styles and colors, but here are pics of the ones I kept....

My Gorgeous Sandstone GH Part Time
IMG_1969.jpg

Sienna Day
IMG_1739.jpg

Cafe GH Day
IMG_1746.jpg

Anthracite Part Time
IMG_1630.jpg

And... My Favorite...
Aquamarine GH Part Time
IMG_1626.jpg

starsnhevn........you've been BUSY this month!!!!:nuts: